Friday, February 19, 2016

This is it!

From Feb 16, 2016

Man, I don't even know how to start the LAST email of my mission. THE LAST EMAIL!!!!! So crazy. It has been SUCH a ride. An amazing one. :) There has been a little bit of everything. The highest of highs, lowest of lows, and everything in between. And all of it being sacred, carrying the name of Christ. It took me a while to make the decision to serve, but I couldn't feel more rescued now that I have. I thought I knew before, but I know so much more now who my Savior is. And for that I will always be grateful.

We're seeing lots of progress in Pamela right now which is amazing. We taught about the Word of Wisdom and helped her make some goals to stop drinking coffee. She was worried about not having enough energy in the mornings to work without it, so we read the promise in D&C 89 that said she would run and not be weary, walk and not faint. We promised her that and I felt the power of our authority as we said it. 

We also taught Elinore! She's a new investigator from last week. She's German so we got her a Book of Mormon in German, and teach her in Spanish. She's still kind of unsure about everything but we're hoping to see some progress in her this week. :) 

We've also had a lot of really cool experiences contacting this week. We're contacting EVERYONEEEEEEE. That's one of the goals I've had during pretty much my whole mission haha but something I really want to focus on for my last little bit here. We actually ran into a lady we had contacted a couple days before who was a Jehovah's Witness that didn't really want to hear anything. But then we saw her in the park and she was all the sudden super receptive and accepted a copy of the Book of Mormon! So we're gonna stop by to teach her this week. 

I love you guys so much. I'll see you soon!! 

Hermana Cannon II

1. went back to ñuñoa last week and got to see Jaime! 
 
 
2. It's me. Hermana CANNON. 
 
 
3. Chile 


No comments:

Post a Comment